- Construction Conductor: Annealed Copper / Tinned Copper wires according to class 1, 2 or 5 of IS: 8130 – 1984
- Insulation : PVC / HR PVC / PE
- Pairs: Twisted
- Identification Pairs: Blue & white. Blue cores indicate pair identification by printed Numbers in case of Multi-Pair / Multi Triad / Multi Quads.
- Assembly: Concentric Layers.
- Individual & Overall Screen : Aluminium Polyester tape of 0.05 mm / 0.06 mm / 0.075 mm thickness in continuous contact with annealed tinned copper drain wires of 0.5 sq.mm (with minimum 25 % overlap & 100 % coverage).
- Outer Sheath: PVC / HR PVC / FRLSH PVC.
- Standards : IEC 60332 – 1 Flame retardant , BS : 5308 (Part 2) & IS : 1554 (Part 1)